HOW WE DO IT
We use evidence based practice to develop collective leadership capability. We diagnose areas for improvement, and design strategies and solutions for team development. Our work galvanises the team behind vision and purpose, and harnesses the unique skills and ability that each team member brings.
We work in several ways – our diagnostics include individual and team psychometrics, and our methods include individual and team coaching and facilitation, action learning and peer group facilitation.
Our work is with leadership teams at middle leader, director and executive level, with assignments including:
- Breaking down silos.
- New team development.
- Building team resilience.
- High performing virtual teams.
- Improving team dynamics, trust and respect.
- Resolving conflict and dysfunction.
- Creating an inclusive team approach.
- Action learning sets and peer group facilitation.